The first observation
of coal in this place has been found in 1985 by the boring department of
Singareni Colleries Company Limited (SCCL) in the middle of the city very near
to the main road. . The first Coal mine i.e. KakatheeyaKhani 1 inclince (also
known as KTK 1 Incline) was inaugurated on 15th July- 1988 by Late N. T. Ramarao. Since
then, many other coal mines are started and running successfully. As per the
2010 SCCL reports, there are total xxx people are directly employed in
Bhupalpally area. The workers have been transferred from various regions like Ramagundem,
Godavarikhani, Mandamarri, Bellampally, Kothagudem and so on.
The coal mine industry
has been shown and showing many direct and direct opportunities to more one
lack people in and around Bhupalpally. The development of Bhupalpally not only
has been going on by the govt. but also SCCL. SCCL is spending lacks of rupees
for development of roads, facilities and also established Singareni high school
for their employees. SCCL also encouraging the private local people to start
the schools with all facilities for the people of Bhupalpally. It has also been
found that some of the private small scale industries have been encouraged by
the singareni in bhupalpally. At present the total employees working SCCL in
the bhupalpally area is nearly 7593 by the end of feb 2011 (calculations from
SCCL comp statistical source http://scclmines.com/opstatistics.asp#link.htm).
Different type of coal including high quality grades like F, E, C and B type of
coal is available in this area. According to the official records, the daily output of coal from this area (mines KTK 1, 2, 5, 6 and long wall) is nearly around 3000 Tonnes. The recent investigation reports says that 35% of the total coal available in kakatiyekhani mines is B type which is having a high demand in the international market. The remaining 65% of coal is E & F type which is useful for the industries like thermal power stations, paper mills, cement industries, pharma and other chemical industries. After many troubles like employee's strike, local people's issues and other environmental problems, now the company is successfully running with good profits. The main wise analysis of coal in bhupalpally
is listed below.
Mine wise analysis of coal in BHPL
BHUPALPALLY MINE NAME Type of coal KTK-1B ROM KTK-2 AND 5 B ROM KTK-1A E ROM KTK-6 C ROM KTK-3 F ROM KTK-5A E ROM KTK-2A E ROM
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.